Respect Standard for Housing Management
The Government has awarded A1 Housing the Respect Standard for Housing Management.
This shows a public commitment to deliver good services, prevent anti-social behaviour and create a culture of respect.
The standard makes the following six commitments:
- Accountability, leadership and commitment
- Empowering and reassuring residents
- Prevention and early intervention
- Tailored services for residents and provision of support for victims and witnesses
- Protecting communities through swift enforcement
- Support to tackle to causes of anti-social behaviour
More details on these commitments can be found here.