FAQ Banner

I have a problem with a noisy neighbour, what should I do?

If you have approached your neighbour about the problem and the noise continues, the next step is to speak to your Neighbourhood Housing Officer. 

You may also be asked to complete incident diaries and allow us to install noise monitoring equipment in your home.